> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Ah, the expected delayed result of me reminding
> > > folks WHY we have posting limits here. :-)
> >
> > Says Barry, completely unable to respond to anything
> > I've said except the one aside he quotes above.
>
> Says Judy, two posts from "posting out," less
> than three days into the week. :-)

And once again Barry's not able to respond to
what I wrote, this time in the post he's
responding to.

> What's fascinating is that she undoubtedly
> believes that all these folks like Sal and
> do.rflex and I who throw out an occasional
> post designed to push her buttons and *get*
> her to blow all her posts within a couple
> of days DON'T HAVE to ever "respond to any-
> thing she says."
>
> Why bother? We OWN her ass. We can make her
> post out without ever interacting with her
> directly at all.

Meaning my posts exposing their lies and
stupidities stand unrefuted. For some reason,
Barry thinks this is a Good Thing for him and
his dittoheads.

(Actually, he's hoping his boast will discourage
me from exposing him and the dunces. But it just
gives me yet another opportunity to demonstrate
what losers they are.)

> Sal started things rolling this week with one
> simple post that Judy felt so threatened by
> that she spend almost a dozen posts "refuting"
> it. Sal, on the other hand, just sat back and
> allowed Judy to "refute" all she wanted to.

More like a half dozen, actually. (Barry has
counting problems.)

> And Judy undoubtedly believed every time she
> hit the Send button that she was "winning." :-)

No, rather that Sal *lost*, big-time, every time
I pressed the Send button.

Let's remember what Sal claimed: that what I'd
said about Obama fighting for the Defense of
Marriage Act in court, with a brief that was as
damaging as it could possibly be to gay rights,
was my "insane fantasy" and that I was only able
to find "fringe bloggers" to back me up.

By "fringe bloggers," she meant *gay* bloggers,
exposing her own homophobia--gays are just the
"fringe," nobody who needs to be paid attention
to.

This was after I'd posted material from *Andrew
Sullivan*, whose Atlantic Monthly blog is one of
the two or three top blogs; and from *DailyKos*,
one of the two or three top political blogs,
which fanatically supported Obama. These were
what Sal claimed were "fringe blogs."

After having pointed that out, I posted a press
release issued by the ACLU and the five top gay
rights organizations in the country expressing
their distress at Obama's actions.

And finally, I posted links to ABC, CBS, and
Huffington Post, along with links to several
other A-list blogs. AP had a piece on Sunday that
was published in newspapers across the country,
and MSNBC had its own story, as well as the
Village Voice and the Advocate.

And Barry doesn't think Sal lost with her
ignorant and homophobic remark.

> And you know what the funniest thing will be?
>
> She won't be able to resist responding to this
> post, either.

Barry, dear, "predicting" that I "won't be able
to resist" responding to one of your posts has
never stopped me from doing so. It's possibly
your *least* effective ploy (although none of them
are very good).

You just keep losing, and losing, and losing.