> On this subject, living as I do in a fairly SANE
> country, one that sees health care as a basic right,
> not a luxury, it really is not fair for me to comment
> more on this issue in the United States. All I can
> do is echo the Subject line -- "You can't fix stupid" --
> and add a sub-Subject line -- "Stupid gets what it
> deserves."

Turq,

good point.  When I looked into avg health care costs, I was putting in for a
different program available to myself, but most are not eligible for.  I would
be eligible for full coverage for just under 2k per year.  However, i'm in a
different category as most americans.  So I can imagine the cost will most
likely double for most civilians.
And yes, stupid does get what it deserves.

seekliberation