--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
>

> > We need a complete overhaul of the collective consciousness of the entire
> > American Experiment, that has gone, 'off the rails'...
> > r.g.
>
> Certainly you are correct; Maharishi took care of this already in 1975 when
> He declared the "Dawn of the Age of Enlightenment".
>
> Nothing has gone "off the rails".  What is happening now is very, very well
> planned.
>
> All is well, all manner of things are well.

Nab,

In other words, the deepest evils, the horrors of the world, the suffering of
everyone by every manner of travail -- all that's in the plan, so "all is well?"

Sounds like Dick Cheney talking about waterboarding.

And, hey, thereby, you can't fucking complain about anything, dude, cuz it's
all cosmic and such, yet there you are bitching about every person here WHO WAS
CREATED BY THIS VERY FUCKING PLAN!

Come on, write back some shit about someone being an idiot or whatever and by
your tone indicate how uncomfortable you are and that the world should be
differently arranged.  Do so and prove that you don't even buy your own dogma.

Edg