On Sep 1, 2009, at 4:37 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2009, at 10:35 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> >> On Sep 1, 2009, at 9:54 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> >> (trim)

> >> Sounds about right.  You're so limited in terms
> >> of the amount of characters you can post in any
> >> one tweet that stuff like that is about all it's
> >> good for.
> >
> > Yup. And isn't if fascinating that the person
> > who likes to pose as the person who knows
> > everything about everything doesn't know that
> > Twitter messages are limited to 140 characters?  :-)
>
> Yep.  I'm sure there's a certain art to writing like that,
> which I obviously don't have. >>

Lol, you seldom get above 50 characters in a post. You're a genius in that regard ;-)

Why, thank you, Off.
I'm taking that as a compliment, however it may
be intended. :)
Twitter sounds stupid to me, but I guess people said that during the Iran demonstrations and troubles recently, a lot of news was able to be gott'n out of the country due to side-stepping the ability of the government censorship by using Twitter with remote bots, tag clones, ghosts, carrier bits, leach drones, and cyber vacuum holes.

Yeah, it gained a lot of notoriety during those,
but mostly what I see is pretty boring stuff.
So if a revolution ever comes to Vermont, you can certainly start the revolution without me.

Any revolution would be nothing, nada, without
you, Off.
OffWorld

Sal