--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

<snip>
> > Interestingly, in a way I've consigned a few
> > people here to "Twitter Hell" already. I never
> > read *anything* they write other than the first
> > sentence or so that appears in Message View.
> > And that's more than enough to remind me why
> > they're in the Instant Next Key category.
> >
> > What's fascinating is to see -- even from the
> > Message View "tweets" -- how freaked out some
> > of them have gotten about having been dumped.
> > "Hell hath no fury like a blowhard ignored." :-)
>
> Indeed. It was predicted and it's fun to watch.

Actually, you're the ones who are freaked out,
because nobody is the least bit bothered by Barry's
claims to have "dumped" people. We just think it's
funny, given how often he's made the claim and how
obvious a lie it is.

What *really* freaks him out is that it doesn't
discourage anybody from continuing to criticize him
when he deserves it, which defeats the whole purpose
of his "dumping" announcements.