Judy wrote:
> And for Barry, these descriptions of other posters'
> behavior are his reality, which is markedly different
> from consensus reality, and even from the reality
> represented by the archival record of their posts.
>
> <snip>
> > There is no Reality here. There is only the collision
> > of different realities, and the hologrammic image that
> > appears as a result of their interaction. No one's
> > individual reality "wins," even though many claim
> > to have "won." The battles *that* they've "won" are
> > as illusory as the realities they're trying to impose
> > on others.
>
> It's very important to Barry that no one reality be
> any more valid than any other, because that way *he
> can never be wrong, nor can he ever be said to lie*.
> He desperately needs this justification for his
> solipsism.

Which is really too funny, since almost everything
Barry knows was either obtained from a book or from
listening to someone telling him something.

Apparently Barry has not a single apriori source of
knowledge or gnosis.

Everything he knows comes to him from his senses,
mainly his eyes and his ears. Barry's reality consists
of sense knowledge - he doesn't mention one single
insight that he obtained through experience or wisdom.