Unfortunately for Rachel, the reason Islam is considered the "religion of
peace" is that once the whole world converts, they believe there will be peace
on earth, a chilling prospect, however you parse it...it is not merely a
religion, but a social movement and a system of mandatory jurisprudence. In any
predominantly Muslim nation, people of the book are taxed till they convert.
People who are not "of the book"...well they're not as fortunate. Both
followers of Hinduism and Buddhism would be considered fit for slaughter, esp.
the latter since they consider god (Allah) worship antithetical to peace and
complete awakening.

I predict that eventually we'll see Islam no longer classed as a religion by
some western nations, but instead as a dangerous social and political movement,
with a quasi-religious core. This will allow a new, more escalated crusade
between ostensibly "Judaeo-Christian" countries against the new infidels. It's
very possible we will see nuclear despoliation of Islamic holy sites, like
Mecca, within our grandchildren's lifespans.

Ironically, the "stone" at Mecca is actually listed as a sacred shiva lingam in
the pre-Vedic Puranas...