--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2009, at 11:06 AM, do.rflex wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > Actually I'm NOT a scholar, nor was I ever.
> > >

> > That's obvious. But you sure put on a clever act to make yourself appear as
> > one.
> >

> > So get these false ideas out your head. You don't listen very well it seems!
> > >
> > > TM defines itself, supposedly, through the use of science.
> >
> > I'm not referring to the so-called TM 'science.' As far as that goes, I
> > think much of it is horse shit.
> >
> > What I'm referring to is your obvious lack of comprehension FROM EXPERIENCE
> > of the actual subtle mechanics of how Transcendental Meditation itself
> > works, the subtleties of the instruction, and the inner spiritual
> > significance of its practice as a means to begin to experience and to
> > develop God realization.
> >
> > When you talk about Transcendental Meditation in that context it becomes
> > obvious that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
>

> Actually I'm very familiar with the "mechanics" of TM. It ain't rocket
> science.
>
> > That's just plain outright false, ignorant and inflammatory bigotry.
>
> Actually, it is what the Islamic scriptures, the Koran, it's commentaries and
> Sharia law propose.

The Old Testament has similar horrendous supposed proclamations and actions
from the Jewish God.

Here's a sample war crimes and atrocities under the 'Laws' of Moses:

Bible: Numbers 31:1-54 - Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the
Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children
captive.

When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved
all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every
woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that
have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing
everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow!
===

Now do you claim that the Jews and the Christians are dangerous terrorists and
that Judaism and Christianity aim to slaughter all others.

You're simply a fear-mongering hateful bigoted bullshit artist, Vaj. You would
do well on Fox Noise with all the other hate mongering assholes.

> It sounds like you need to get familiar with Islamic laws, if any of this is
> a surprise to you. Do some research and get back to us. Read the history.

Maybe you should get familiar with the laws in Leviticus in the Old Testament
Vaj. Then you can proclaim that Jews advocate such things as stoning to death
adulterers, disobedient children, those who don't honor the Sabbath and they
can sell their daughters into slavery for a good price.

The absurdity of your assertions is obvious.

> When the 9/11 maniacs drove planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon
> and a cornfield in Pennsylvania, huge numbers of Saudis celebrated, holding
> block parties. The whole nation celebrated.

That's nonsense, Vaj. Just to show readers how COMPLETELY full of shit Vaj is,
here is the reaction to 9/11 from representatives of Islam and Islamic
countries all over the world:

Take a look: http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/response.htm

See also - Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php