On Nov 21, 2009, at 11:06 AM, do.rflex wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
> >

> > On Nov 21, 2009, at 9:16 AM, do.rflex wrote:
> >
> > > You're a fraud, Vaj. You're a fraud as a scholar and a fraud when it
> > > comes to defining Transcendental Meditation.
> >
> > Actually I'm NOT a scholar, nor was I ever.
> >

> That's obvious. But you sure put on a clever act to make yourself appear as
> one.
>

> So get these false ideas out your head. You don't listen very well it seems!
> >
> > TM defines itself, supposedly, through the use of science.
>
> I'm not referring to the so-called TM 'science.' As far as that goes, I think
> much of it is horse shit.
>
> What I'm referring to is your obvious lack of comprehension FROM EXPERIENCE
> of the actual subtle mechanics of how Transcendental Meditation itself works,
> the subtleties of the instruction, and the inner spiritual significance of
> its practice as a means to begin to experience and to develop God realization.
>
> When you talk about Transcendental Meditation in that context it becomes
> obvious that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Actually I'm very familiar with the "mechanics" of TM. It ain't rocket science.

> That's just plain outright false, ignorant and inflammatory bigotry.

Actually, it is what the Islamic scriptures, the Koran, it's commentaries and
Sharia law propose.

It sounds like you need to get familiar with Islamic laws, if any of this is a
surprise to you. Do some research and get back to us. Read the history.

When the 9/11 maniacs drove planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon
and a cornfield in Pennsylvania, huge numbers of Saudis celebrated, holding
block parties. The whole nation celebrated. Now you may find that OK. I'm
considered a bigot because I find it disturbing in the extreme. If so few of
these people support these radicals, why did a large part of Saudi Arabia break
out into celebration? Why were these celebrations suppressed by the liberal
media?