Okay, thanks for elaborating on that.  I follow along pretty well, and
see the point you are trying to make.  Apart from this consideration,
however, when you introduce "karma" into the equation, then I think
things get more personal.  Like, you die. You are reborn.  You have a
period of reflection in between. (my notion only) You have your good and
bad actions which now need to be balanced back on the earthly plane.
>From some of things I 've read, mostly from Rudolf Steiner, there is a
pretty elaborate, yet straight forward protocal.  (and by the way, he
does not bring up the idea of God in describing this work out)   But I
am not sure how the notion of karma, and the resolution of our karma
gets balanced without the intervention of some kind of higher
organzizing power,  divine or otherwise.