I can agree with that! "i'm on the fastest path of evolution and your'e
not, kind of like, Well... you'll just burn in hell for eternity.

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, Hugo <fintlewoodle...@mail.com> wrote:

From: Hugo <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Can meditation help control my anger?
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 7:00 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@ ...> wrote:

> You left out, as a cause of anger, just plain bad manners, which is not
> really a cause, but an expression of it. When Primal Scream Therapy came on
> the scene, I think a lot of people looked on it as a way to *unload* their
> emotional baggage and some how , they would be purified. Maharishi thought
> the idea was stupid, yet *seemed* to practice it. BTW, does anybody know ,
> first hand, if Maharishi ever apologized to anybody he ever unloaded on?

I think arrogance and entitlement have a lot to do with what
I see as personality defects in TMers. Especially some teachers
and purusha seem to have a superiority complex that puts them
above the common herd. Not all of them by any means, most I met
are really nice, but enough for me to notice and ponder.

It's all that being told they are the elite of the spiritual
world I guess.