The very same thing is what jumped out for me. As I see it, from the
perspective of "Waking Down Brand Second Birth Awakening", having awoken to my
ocean nature makes being a wave/drop a WHOLE lot more fun and easier to deal
with. Like Adyashanti describes it, it's a very peaceful, quiet freedom. For
me, it's such a huge relief that I can't comprehend someone thinking it's not
good enough.