Right, but the Batgap forum has been useful to expose "them". But right from
square one I'm still trying to figure out:
The Awakened:
"I'm Enlightened and my individuality has dissolved"
...So my question is: how is an interview possible without an individual: at
least a body/mind talking, or somebody posting the statement.?
If there's no individual can we assume that the person in her entirety has
vanished: "poof" - no longer to exist; and a phoney surrogate is masquerading
as the Awakened One?
Could the imposter be Jim Carrey, or perhaps John Malkovich?
Sorry, but this vanishing of the individuality crap doesn't make sense.  Not
even the Dalai Lama makes such statements.