--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shanti2218411" <kc21d@...> wrote:

>     To me this is one of those discussions which IMHO can't
> actually be resolved.People who are "awake' will
> experience "reality" ,whatever the hell that is :), as non
> dual, people who are not"awake" will experience reality as
> separate from the self,

What's interesting to me is that there often doesn't
seem to be any "backward compatibility" of the "awake"
state with the "not awake" state. At least some of
those who are "awake" appear not to have any recollection
of what it was like for them not to be awake, and as a
result they have a terrible time communicating with those
who are not yet awake.

There's a great deal of "But don't you see that..." No, we
*don't* see. We're willing to take their word for it that
that's what *they* see, but they don't seem to be willing
to take our word for it that that isn't what *we* see.