"Maybe you've been "Awake" too long to remember what it was like before that
shift"

Very true. I have to concentrate to feel what it was like prior to
self-liberation. I can get it, but only as a memory of a past that persisted
for far too long. :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>