>>As I see it, what happens
> in the universe is the sum total of all of the individual
> actions made by all of the individual sentient beings in
> it -- no "guidance" behind it, no "Plan" behind it, just
> karma plus free will. I *get off* on the idea of karma
> plus free will being the Operating System of the universe.

So Turq-How did you get introduced to the idea of 'Karma', was it MMY? If so,
don't you have something to be grateful for from Maharishi? That knowledge
alone may save you from much suffering in life....

PS. BTW, isn't freewill and Karma a Plan?, and don't the administration of the
laws of Karma require 'guidance'?