Excellent discussion, kudos to all contributors for covering this topic at all
angles, exposing the many facets of this fascinating subject.
I'll let the philosophers sort out the possible inherent conflicts and
paradoxes in this; and simply judge everybody on the same level playing field
as to the superficial appearances and actions.
imo - the wrong course of action would be to separate actors in the cosmic
drama into 2 sets: E'd and unE'ed; for a number of reasons already mentioned,
notwithstanding the question of evidence.
http://www.fantasygallery.net/bohbot/art_0_wolfmoon.html