On Feb 15, 2011, at 10:53 AM, blusc0ut wrote:

I am also reminded of somebody from batgap here, Saronjini or something, who said, that she already thought she might have brain cancer, because of the strong currents in the top brain centre. Well, I can relate to that, I thought the same.

I used to have such loud buzzing sounds where the shakti entered the skull, I'd actually stop meditating, go outside and look around to see if I'd disturbed any of my neighbors! Of course no one else was hearing it, but it "sounded" like it was permeating the entire neighborhood.