--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2011, at 5:34 AM, blusc0ut wrote:
>
> > For me, in my experience it is all about shakti. And it is not
> > based on some kind of more or less abstract reflection/
> > justification. I came up with this recognition more than 20 years
> > ago. I realized there were oddities / discrepancies between what a
> > certain saint/master said at that time, and the actual action of
> > shakti which worked along with it, and which was unmistakeable for
> > me. Through several such incidents, I came to the conclusion, that
> > the shakti/energy would work on it's own. The shakti was contageous
> > (still is). It actually brought about some of the biggest, most
> > transformative experiences of my life. In fact I might have
> > probably still be in TM, if it wasn't for that.
>

> Bingo. My meditation practice, it's efficacy, it' "playing out" are
> all 'me and my shakti' -- and if I'm lucky no me, no her: mahashakti,
> a joined pair.

Exactly!

> Shakti really unfolded much deeper with shaktipat for me, and at that
> point it no longer seemed like the TM path was the path forward and
> it just fell away.

Right. I still kept it going for a while, nominally you could say, because of
the movement environment I was in. I would still think the mantra and sutra's,
but my meditations were never the same any more. It is actually not possible
for me to meditate in the same way as I used to before. Anyway, it didn't make
any diference, what I did.

I am also reminded of somebody from batgap here, Saronjini or something, who
said, that she already thought she might have brain cancer, because of the
strong currents in the top brain centre. Well, I can relate to that, I thought
the same.