--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Beth Cook <bethcook84@...> wrote:

> My name is Beth, I'm from Canada.
> I was just initiated into Transcendental Meditation
> and I just joined Fairfield Life. I'm hoping to learn
> more about meditation but I'm concerned my
> questions have already been discussed. Should I look
> in the Fairfield Life archives or can I just post my questions?

Fire away Beth. We repeat ourselves all the time so no problem there!

I hope you know that this is not an official TM information site, so the
place a high value on meditators maintaining their innocence about their
practice. "Innocence" is not a high value virtue for most of the posters here.

I hope that helps you orient to the place and welcome.