> My meditation leaves me very
> relaxed and happy.
>
> One problem I have is ending the
> meditation at 20 minutes. After
> meditating for a few minutes
> I seem to drift off somewhere
> and before I know it 90 minutes
> have gone by.

Dear Beth, this is usual in the beginning times of doing TM, it happened to me
also ! The finer stages of thought are so charming and we want to enjoy it
unending.

Sometimes one might be forgetting about time altogether. Have in mind before
you start meditation that you want to meditate for 20 minutes.
Little by little your brain will be adjusted to this and after  a short while
you will look at your watch at about 18 minutes or so.

Then simply follow your teachers instructions of how to slowly come out of your
meditation.

I'm happy that your meditations leaves you relaxed and happy !