Ah aircondition and tel line are off BUT INTERNET WORKS!
lets make use of it in the middle of the night...

  Hej Curtis in Blue seems we've exceeded the legal character limit in
this joke.

<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> Wow, how did you find a Jew living money joke, did you have to
translate it from the German?

> My favorite joke from this genre is funny only because it marries two
of the most popular joke memes in history.(a classic joke trinity, like
the Englishman, the Scots man and the Irishman. and "an X walks into a
bar"  a classic opening line a.o. that tend to make a sharp point about
some aspect of culture or belief that most often needs a bit of a jab. )
  :

> A Priest a Rabbi and a kangaroo enter a bar.
>
> The bartender looks up and says:
"Why the long face and  huge handbag?"

> "What is this, some kind of a joke?"
A Priest, a Rabbi and a kangaroo enter a bar, (The Rabbi says:"Hey, did
you hear the one joke about us?") but they are unaware of their
surroundings so to derive humour from it would be exploitative

Because imagine it continues like this:
The kangaroo  looks around and says,
"Saints preserve us! I'm in the wrong joke!"

The logic behind  your favorite meta-genre? Could it be:
"If P, so why not Q?"

Wind and rain can spell imminent doom for a sand castle.

...enjoy your sunny and dry days

I'm Singing in the rain
I'm laughin' the clouds
so dark up above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QL46cK7B8

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > A Priest, Rabbi, and Baptist Minister were discussing their methods
of
> > dealing with the collection needed to operate their chuches or
> > synagogoue.   The Priest said, "I take the collection each week,
draw a
> > circle on the ground, throw it up in the air and that which lands
inside
> > the circle I use for the service of God and the Church, and what
which
> > lands outside I use for my own needs".  The Baptist Minister nodded
and
> > said it was a good method, and that he also drew a circle, and threw
the
> > collection in the air,  and that part which landed outside the
circle
> > was used for the service of God and the Church, and that which
landed
> > inside was used for his own needs.  The Rabbi, nodded, acknowledging
the
> > validity of these methods and said he throws the collection up in
the
> > air, and said what God needs he can keep and that which falls on the
> > ground he uses for his own needs.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > ...were seated next to one another in the first class section of
an
> > > airplane. The stewardess approached them and asked what they
wanted to
> > > drink. "I'll have a martini," said the rabbi. "How about you,
sir?"
> > the
> > > stewardess asked the Baptist Minister. "You should ask me, a man
of
> > > God, that my lips should touch alcohol? Why, I'd sooner commit
> > adultry!"
> > > The minister said indignantly.
> > > The Rabbi waved at stewardess, "Hold the martini! I didn't know we
had
> > > choice ..."
> > > What the Priest said--- I forgot....you may "fill in" what you
have
> > [:D]
> > > [:x]
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@