And what about my accusation that you're "pond scum"?

________________________________
From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 10:44:28 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: SECOND Open [non-performance] Letter to Ravi
Chivukula

Hey Boob:

On Dec 27, 2011, at 1:40 PM, Bob Price wrote:

Vague,

>You and Barry give new meaning to the epithet "Pond Scum", first you go after
>Robin's ex-wife, speculating on their love life, and now its his mother
>(neither of whom would give either of you the time of day---opps, I guess that
>may be your problem).

Actually, she did give me the time of day, and an answer to whether R. was
still alive - contrary to the disinformation that was coming from TM types like
yourself.

boob1 |boōb|informal
noun
1 a foolish or stupid person : why was that boob given a key investigation?
2 Brit. an embarrassing mistake.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: abbreviation ofbooby 1 .