SNIP
<"Or simply common sense.">

Zarzari, I wanted to submit this for an Unintended Irony Award, but I see you
already won first prize this year with the "love-bomb" post(s) and also, that
one with pictures really was in top form.   I am curious if you are aware of
why that post fell completely flat...could there have been something you missed
in the larger picture, or maybe in your assumptions/analysis of Ravi and the
conversations he was in, or was it just "simply common sense" on your part that
you were trying to impart to those of us "taken in" by Ravi.

I'm hoping I will be next to receive one of these base internet-style
diagnoses.  Based on what I've posted on this forum, there is a lot to go on at
this point....it might be time to stifle me a bit, slap a label on me, employ
some "tough love", and then project an air of sympathy to the other forum
members for how pathologically disturbed I am.

What I like most about diagnoses are the "labels"...the more the merrier...for
mine, feel free to use as many as it takes to get a comprehensive diagnosis in
place and then, do me a favor, write them in calligraphy, wrap them in a box (a
simple silver Nordtrom-like box will do) and tie it up with a pretty purple
satin ribbon?  I like my labels to be presented to me in a classy way and
always inside a box.

Your's/Barry's willingness to define Ravi and Robin with these kinds of labels
on this forum (internet) in such a conclusionary manner is from a common sense
perspective, simply unmitigated arrogance out of control - a classic symptom of
NPD, in case you are interested.

Now, like you, I have some real-world experience with NPD's.  In fact, I have
almost 50 years of deeply and intimately knowing and relating to NPDs.  I was
raised by two, took a short break during my 20's, and then powered down for the
next 15 years with some true hard-core NPDs - the kind that fully fit Sam
Vaknin's descriptions and the DSM IV and every other self-help book out there.
The first has the honor of being my children's father; I rebounded immediately
into another long-term relationship - one wasn't enough for me.  I worked with
one towards the end of my career and had so much experience by that point, that
he never did know who it was that took him out (until the very end).  From my
years of experience, I am of the opinion that you/Barry have made some critical
and major errors in judgment and should have preceded your diagnostic
conclusions with a well-researched "fatal flaw analysis," at the very least.

Putting people in labeled boxes without their consent to serve your interests
is another classic symptom of NPD, btw.  Now, you've exhibited two.  One more,
and maybe I'll slap a label on you.

Probably not though...it strikes me as kind of crazy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w