Excellent push back Curtis.  I feel much better.  That type of spin put
on by Judy and some others cannot be allowed to go uncontested. I simply
cannot get dialed in to the justification that Judy (in particular) and
others feel they need to provide to Ravi.  I am in total agreement with
your analysis.  Of course Ravi interacted with that 19 year old as he
described.  And you know what, who cares.

I did not view it as debauchery.  I think he has a tremendous amount of
sexual energy just as he describes.  But like you, I don't for a moment
believe his nonsense about he is also naturally celibate, or some such
thing.  A 19 year old is of legal age.  He may have something she wants
and she something he wants.  So what.  Really strange to see him go into
hyper denial mode.  Talk about unhinged.

But I digress.  Let me mention something else I observed since we're
going into detail  here.  Did you notice how Ravi describes strip clubs
as "Gentleman Clubs".  Hell, I've gone to plenty of strip clubs in my
day, but never did I call them Gentleman Clubs.  And my motivation in
going to them was always the same.  To get a sexual hit of some sort.

Really struck me as lame, and in denial to refer to them as Gentleman
Clubs.

  I'm glad you care enough to come back with a very elegant counter to
what else has been presented here.

<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" jstein@ wrote:
>
> Snipped the dancing routine, sooo Nancy Grace in the groaning 3 inch
heels. But this is the good part cuz her refusal to accept that she has
been called out was just predictable.

> Here is where I start hearing the music from the start of the twilight
zone in my head.

> > It's amazing how Curtis engineered all this to make
> > himself appear to be the totally blameless victim by a
> > series of moves that's so convoluted nobody gets what
> > he's done except those he's done it *to*. And not for
> > the first time, either.
> >
> > That's one thing at which he's better than anyone here.
>
> And this is not the first time you have accused me of such a bizarre
thing. And on a public board no less where we all read all the posts if
we want to. And I am able to hide my deviousness from everyone but Judy,
how can that be? Oh I know, it has to do with her inflated sense of her
perceptive powers to detect evil, beyond all other posters reading the
same posts.

> Let me defend myself from this twisted claim of special powers of
deceit in plan sight.

> Ravi was spinning a tale of how he has no sexual desire from his self
proclaimed "whatever" state for the umpteenth time, while describing the
old guy in the club behavior I get to see on a regular basis during
performances where alcohol is served. The only people I hear talking
about having no sexual desire uninvited, and relevant to nothing that
applies to us, are preachers running a "I'm too special for human
feelings" like Jerry Falwell. In the end they are usually revealed to be
hypocrites who were compelled to make their denials because they are
selling a story about themselves. Like Ravi is. And I would have just
let it pass but he also called me dishonest for the millionth time with
zero evidence. So I commented on how he appeared to me.

> Then Ravi claimed that he wasn't really buying drinks for an underage
girl which was his original story. I am guessing that he ended up
looking a bit loseresque getting worked by a Tom Sawyer in hot pants and
a tank top. So he tried to cover his tracks but once I smelled a rat I
didn't buy his denial. I think he really did go to a club and have a
young girl work him for free drinks before telling him she needed to go
to the bathroom and run out of the club giggling with her friends full
of Ravi financed liquor. So he flew off the handle and called me names,
some of which are out of line so I let him know I felt that way. I tried
to explain to him the deeper context of his slurs and how they really
don't belong here. Labeling someone's behavior as desperate or his
denials of having human feelings like the rest of us is not the same
thing as being called a retard, (the N word of the disabled community)
or an unhinged assault being called someone's bitch, which among men is
rarely used face to face because it is an invitation to fight. Online it
is extreme trollish behavior. Then he doubled down again and lied about
why I left the movement.

> Then Judy joined in as if his tirade were just another cute thing the
pool boy does as he cleans her pool as she sips vodka enhanced ice tea
lemonades enjoying the view. Kiss kiss Ravi, you are so hot! See how it
works Ravi, she would be buying YOU drinks in a bar, does it all make
sense now why the hot young thing slipped out the back door while you
found out the number she gave you was fake?

> I was reminded of her posturing against what she considered unfair
posts and how she castigated me for not stepping in to scold other
posters who attack her. I remember the rash of shit she has flung my way
concerning me not busyboding myself about what other people say to her.
I realized that she was really in the exact situation where if she has
an ounce of the integrity and ethical values she bloviates around here
like it is her special badge of honor, she would say in her I love hot
Ravi manor, "hey Ravi, perhaps you could turn it down a notch, some of
us read here." But no.

> And I frankly don't care if she didn't, and don't need her to come to
my aid for a mouthy dude who calls other men names while out of their
reach. But I notice the hypocrisy and I called her on it and asking her
to get off my case for doing the exact same thing, choosing my battles
here, and letting us fight our own. And without the rash of hypocritical
shit, that would be a reasonable position that I endorse here.

> But then she chose to enter the Twilight Zone to try to slip out of
getting called on bullshit. It was me who made Ravi use derogatory terms
for mentally disabled people, lie about why I left the movement, and lay
into a demeaning tirade.

> One that other posters noticed was over the trollish line.
>
> But not Judy. Judy saw secret Curtis deviousness at work orchestrating
Ravi's bad behavior from his secret lair. And that defending myself from
an unwarranted meltdown attack is because I've been fighting a computer
virus and it has unhinged me.

> And only she can see it, but all you other dimwits who read these
posts are unable to penetrate my devious ways.

> Out of all of this I am looking forward to a 2012 with zero "you need
to scold other people for things they say to me" posts.

> Zero.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:

OK