Mr. Williams, I'm not sure if you expect a response, but if you're asking or
challenging me about my opinion of Judith's book, I'd reply that her narrative
seemed plausible to me and made me fonder of the human guy that Maharishi was.

I'm confident that he was a monkey just like the rest of us, with unique
qualities and favorable circumstances that brought him to the world's attention
a few times. I don't think that he was a pervert or inordinately lecherous. I
feel that he was mostly sincere in his self-appointed mission, and also sincere
in amassing wealth and in passing on through his world government his ideas
about how the world should be run if he were king (or more correctly, if he
were kingmaker).

I still consider him my guru.

***

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardatrwilliamsdotus" <richard@...>