marekreavis:
> I don't think that he was a pervert or
> inordinately lecherous.

It's a very weak defense, Marek - apparently
I'm the only real defender of Maharishi
Mahesh Yogi on this entire list.

Go figure.

It has NOT been established that MMY had
sexual relations with anyone. You would
think that at least one informant would be
able to provide evidence if this were true.

Without some evidence, or an believable
eyewitness report, I'm just not buying it.

So, let's review:

Are we to believe that Judith walked over
to Marshy's house, in the dead of night,
climbed in through the bedroom window,
and had sexual relations with MMY on his
deer skin rug under a painting of Guru Dev.

With Nanda Kishore asleep in the living
room and Ms Pittman posted at the front
door?

This is just outrageous!

According to Nancy, you could hear a pin
drop on a warm night up there on the hill
in Rishikesh India.

Are you thinking that Judith could get
within ten feet of the Maharishi without
anyone in the whole ashram knowing about
it?

Secretly traisping over to MMY's house,
with a flashlight and probably with duck
tape on their ankle bells, to what, give MMY
a sexy back rub?

It just doesn't make any sense, Marek.