--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@> wrote:
<snip>
> > > So if someone appears dishonest, or contrary or fearful to us,
> > > it is merely a difference in awareness, and no deliberate
> > > attempt at deception or obfuscation.
> >
> > I don't think I buy that with regard to honesty. Surely
> > differences in awareness account for whether a person
> > believes there is *justification* for saying something
> > they know to be false, but you really can't make much
> > of a case that nobody ever attempts to deceive others.
>
> So true:
>
> Judy:(In a post where she repeatedly accused me of being
> unethical!)
>
> The only ploy Curtis has to
> > rebut this uncomfortable fact is the claim, which he's
> > made in other posts, that I brainwashed all of them into
> > concurring with me, >
>
> Definitely more of a consciously lying thing than just a
> difference in awareness.

Right. I think you were consciously attempting to deceive
and believed it was justified (just as Barry does when *he*
attempts to perpetrate that deception):

"I agree that Judy has set the agenda for this angle and I
have to give credit for her forceful personality that so
many have taken up this perspective. (And yes I know it is
possible that everyone just came to this conclusion
independently, but I don't find this as likely.)"

 *No one else* ever had