You know, the TM Hymn on Negativity
I should think it would make a nice unified code of conduct as an inclusive
guideline for posting on FairfieldLife..  Particularly for posting negativity
here on FFL.  You know, posting on FFL is a privilege, not a right.  We should
do more to protect that privilege.  This is a simple guideline that is very
easily enforced.  Coulld just revoke someone's FFL membership when they violate
it.  For being negative like that.

Have it on the homepage as part of the forum description so it comes up every
time.  It's a uniform code of justice to attend to that we could all use and
our moderators enforce. We'd all be better off and the list a safer place to be.

Sincerely,
-Buck

Om ! May the Unified Field protect us both together;
may It nourish us both together;
May we work conjointly with great energy,
May our study be vigorous and effective;
May we not mutually dispute
or may we not hate any.