--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@...> wrote:

> Based on your reply and some other "evidence" - lol, I am
> beginning to think Sistahs generally awaken more quietly than
> Dudes? Probably related to your direct link to the creation
> process, aka babies, and our making a bigger deal out of any
> analogues to that we can find. :-)

Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but... ;-)

One is either pregnant or not pregnant, but once one
*becomes* pregnant, it does take awhile for the
pregnancy to bear fruit, as it were. Perhaps for men
it's more like being born.

I've said here before that my own progress, while
lacking flashy experiences and distinct transitions,
has seemed to be one of gradually increasing
transparency. That's why your two-way mirror metaphor
appealed to me: it's as if I'm increasingly able to
see through the one-way side of the mirror.