--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Robin4 tells us that the whole TM trip as a deception, and
> illusion, and side by side in the same post Robin1 tells
> that the initiation into TM is the most marvelous experience,
> to which we should always be committed and faithful.

Just curious if anyone else understood Robin to be saying
"we should always be committed and faithful" to the
initiation into TM.

> Robin4 tells Emily it is better to never start TM, and Robin1
> tells Vaj, that he doesn't know anything because he never
> transcended and urges him to start learning TM. It is as if
> all these personas, are overlay-ed upon each other, but there
> is no final resolution.

It's hard to know whether the above represents a genuine
misunderstanding on iranitea's part, or if he's doing his
best to mislead readers to think Robin is being
inconsistent.

<snip>