"It seems to me that I have found what I wanted. When I seek to put all in a
phrase I say: 'Man can embody truth but he cannot know it'. I must embody it in
the completion of my life. The abstract is not life and everywhere draws out
its contradictions. You can refute Hegel but not the Saint or the Song of
SixpenceÂ…" Yeats

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"