--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

You always read me perfectly, Steve, and I am loving it. And you have been more
merciful than most here--I don't like people criticizing me--but you, you say
something nice when you do this (put me in a better place). And believe me,
Steve: this makes all the difference.

I am trying to 'get' your philosophy; I think you are trying to teach it to me
indirectly--through anecdotes like the ones in this post. I think this an
efficacious way to get your wisdom to go right into me, Steve.

I will let you know (through my deeds) the progress I am making. Don't ever
give up on me. I need your help--AND your love.

We are good now, I think, Steve.

Robin