There is a perfection to what you are oblivious to in all your posts, lg.

Your problem is this: You have lost the capacity to sense what you just might
be anaesthetized to in your apprehension of what is going on.

It's starts with your conception and experience of yourself: your self is way
too known to yourself to have been created by something other than yourself.

You have a metaphysical complacency--unconscious as this is--which always
deprives you of any kind of real terror or beauty in the form of a
self-discovery.

Look at the reflexive way you are processing this very post of mine: there you
have exactly what I am trying to tell you: You subvert any chance of being in
the unknown, and therefore your responses are always tediously predictable to
your soul--which is finding you a bore.

The malady of the quotidian laughinggull.

I knew you would enjoy this.

And remember: the first order of response is to defend yourself, find a
rejoinder, mount some counterattack.

Never to let something get into you which will or might alter your experience
of yourself and reality.

Don't mind me, laughinggull: I compensate for my congenital mediocrity by
trying to be much more interesting and provocative than I have a right to be.

My life is just very dull.

Forgive me.