--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> You always read me perfectly, Steve, and I am loving it. And you have
been more merciful than most here--I don't like people criticizing
me--but you, you say something nice when you do this (put me in a better
place). And believe me, Steve: this makes all the difference.

> I am trying to 'get' your philosophy; I think you are trying to teach
it to me indirectly--through anecdotes like the ones in this post. I
think this an efficacious way to get your wisdom to go right into me,
Steve.

> I will let you know (through my deeds) the progress I am making. Don't
ever give up on me. I need your help--AND your love.
  Make a daily journal.  We'll call it "Robin's Daily Journal".  Make a
list of the things you hope to accomplish in a given day, and maybe some
personality traits to which you want to pay a little closer attention.
And then at the end of the day, you can write about how you feel you
did.
For example, "Was I too aggressive applying my First Person Ontology
test to those I interacted with?"  Or, "Was my irony appropriate, or
insincere".  These might be some areas to consider.  I really don't
know.  I am just throwing them out for suggestions.
We're here for you Robin. We can get through this.