> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> I'd suggest that there may be a kind of core
> invulnerability that comes from spiritual development,
> but that when it's authentic, its effect is to make it
> possible to be *more* vulnerable in one's interpersonal
> interactions. One isn't afraid to be vulnerable to
> another person, because that core cannot be shaken.

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@...>
wrote:
That would be a good way to describe it, because fear diminishes. A different
kind of intimacy arises, not based on trading handicaps.

Yep - no more zero sum game, based on artificial boundaries - the board just
continues to expand, plenty for everyone.