> Earth Day is ending, the lawn
> of my lady-parts is still not green.
> Has J's curse gone astray, dear grey?

Share, despite AZ's...uh...colorful metaphor, I don't think
you're in danger of your lady parts turning green any time
soon. However, I think I detect a distinct tinge of jealousy-
green coming from the person who has been reduced to sputter-
ing badly-tranliterated Yiddish insults at you.  :-)

What's going on is that she has been counting on you being
her Ongoing Victim, and in being to get you to rise to the
bait whenever she taunts you. You have been failing to do
that, which drives her CRAZY because she considers herself
so much SMARTER than you are.

ALL of her fantasies (as expressed on this forum, anyway...
who knows what she fantasizes about privately) revolve
around *ruining someone's day*, and making them feel bad
because she's "proved them wrong" or "made them appear to
look stupid" or devastated them with her oh-so-barbed
tongue. And NONE Of that has been working on you.

You've been doing to her what Curtis did to Robin and what
I've done to Judy for some time -- LAUGHING AT HER. And
this drives her stark raving bonkers. She really can't
COMPREHEND how anyone can sit back and *not* react to her
ongoing taunts and insults, so you've essentially confounded
her and rendered her powerless and sputtering in a language
she (clearly) doesn't even know.

Read my lips...if this keeps up, and you continue to just
laugh at her taunts and those of her groupies trying to
get you to react, they'll eventually move on to some other
victim. Possibly (and more entertainingly) they'll start
to turn on each other. The important thing from their
point of view is that they HAVE a victim, and that they
are AFFECTING that victim, making them feel bad, being the
chronic abusers they are against co-dependent victims who
"play along" by agreeing to feel abused.

If we just LAUGH at them (while pitying them a little for
the emptiness of a life that renders this their only form
of entertainment or fulfillment) and go on living our
lives AS IF THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T MATTER, sooner or later
one or more of them might catch a clue and realize that
THEY DON'T.