--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On 6/30/13 6:51 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
> > The reason I am thinking this is I do not feel Robin's statements
> > about his feelings are true, and Robin seems to be the centre of his
> > world in a way different from anyone else here. I always interpreted
> > statements about 'his sincerity' to be hollow, not sincere. But
> > someone like you, or Ravi, who seem to have very empathic traits, it
> > could be you have fallen for this deception. I have rather few
> > empathic traits, though I do have some, yet you consistently interpret
> > what I say using highly emotional language; Ravi does this too, even
> > when he describes me a practically a robot, which makes no sense at all.
>
> I actually have evolved on this Xeno. I don't think you are robotic, I
> think you are an unadulterated, unconditioned, untainted sociopath.

Let us hope then, for your sake, that we do not meet in a dark, isolated alley
somewhere.

unadulterated - not mixed or diluted with any different or extra elements;
complete and absolute.

unconditioned - not subject to conditions or to an antecedent condition.

untainted - free from blemishes, stainless, untarnished, unsullied, unstained.

sociopath - a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme
antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Those first three word almost sound like enlightenment. But then there is that
last one. Purity is purity by any other name.

Does absolute being have a conscience?
Do the laws of nature play favourites with society versus anarchy?