--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> On 7/1/2013 5:04 AM, seventhray27 wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> > > You sick MF'ER - you replied to the wrong post.
> > >
> > > Give it another shot.
> > >
> > Well, it was a good couple weeks while it lasted. Now it's back to
> > the Ravi we've grown accustomed to.
> >
> > Let it fly Ravi, let 'er fly.
> >

> Yes Stevie's charitable, blessed wonderful world - dishonesty,
malicious
> vindictiveness, sadistic obsessiveness, assigning psychiatric labels
on
> people using innuendo is all good as long as there is no cursing.

Feels good, don't it Ravi.  Just let those invectives fly. Maybe it's
like a bloodletting for you.  Letting that bad blood out.  Or maybe it's
just a release of pent up energy that has no other way out.

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&\
cad=rja&docid=4Zn11pk3y-JHmM&tbnid=7UD7YykkelJEVM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http\
%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ABlood_letting.jpg&ei=MVXS\
UY6gCZStyAH94oDwBQ&bvm=bv.48572450,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNED-Klv9RwxC4Y7SqHVjd\
jwvWhrUQ&ust=1372825226677766>