On 7/1/2013 5:04 AM, seventhray27 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> On Jun 30, 2013, at 10:47 PM, turquoiseb no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>
> > > I actually have evolved on this Xeno. I don't think
> > > you are robotic, I think you are an unadulterated,
> > > unconditioned, untainted sociopath.
> >
> > That's Ravi in a nutshell. Or nutcase, if you prefer.
> > Too unintelligent and uncreative to make up his own
> > insults, he just parrots the last one he heard. :-)
>
> You sick MF'ER - you replied to the wrong post.
>
> Give it another shot.

Well, it was a good couple weeks while it lasted. Now it's back to the Ravi we've grown accustomed to.

Let it fly Ravi, let 'er fly.

Yes Stevie's charitable, blessed wonderful world - dishonesty, malicious vindictiveness, sadistic obsessiveness, assigning psychiatric labels on people using innuendo is all good as long as there is no cursing.