The key word here is "all", which is a lie. I DID NOT make ALL this stuff up - you told a big fib. We do not take kindly to liars in this chat room. Everyone takes me seriously, otherwise they would put me on their do not read black list.

The truth is, you're just obsessed with my every word. Get over it and get back to work.

Your post has all the earmarks of someone working at a computer in a home office somewhere and waiting for the "ding" to go off indicating another email from this discussion group. Correct me if I am wrong about this. Go figure.