Yep -  When I first encountered Barry, he surprised, shocked and angered me.
But that was a long time ago. Although I have come across devious people
before, I am still shocked, and surprised, by those who do not express
themselves openly, who play games for power.

I have found that being direct in life is the fastest way to discover or
accomplish absolutely anything. So those who are devious, who waste their time
trying to trick others, for whatever mean purpose, are pretty much invisible to
me, until they make themselves known. I cannot conceive of wasting one's life
like that, so I often forget that such stupid and childish behavior exists. My
bad.:-)