He's been doing this ever since I first ran into him in 1995.
 Barry wrote:
 <snip>
> It's a form of cyberterrorism.

Ann wrote:
 Just like what you did when I first started posting to FFL. You had had a few
beers and got mean and nasty. It was just about enough to drive me away. You
are easily as guilty of this as anyone and I believe this explains your
longevity here Barry. You are an unwelcoming bastard to just about everyone who
decides to begin posting here, not to mention those who have been here for
years. One whiff of your style of 'welcome wagon' and any normal person leaves
pretty quickly.