“TM is NOT the cause of enlightenment - it simply provides the ideal
opportunity for transcending. You are only going to get as much enlightenment
as you are going to get.”

 Only as much as you are going to get. Nay, now don't take that wrong. But if
at first you do not succeed in that illumination, then certainly try and try
again. Enlightenment is something you can cultivate the grace of and that is
something that some may have to do even with some discipline too. Certainly the
effective method is in transcending meditation where you can more easily be all
that you can and should Be, and join then also in the army of field effect
meditators meditating in group. Certainly always take up quiet time to meditate
for yourSelf and for others. The science is very clear on this now as so is
scriptural experience of others before you. Do it regularly. Take the time.
Even the enlightened then continue to meditate as much for others as for
themselves in that state of Being. It is a great blessing. Make haste.

 "The whole purpose of life is to gain enlightenment. Nothing else is
significant compared to that completely natural, exalted state of consciousness.
So always strive for that. Set your life around that goal. Don't get caught up
in small things, and then it will be yours."
 - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 Don't kid your Self
 Yours is a universal Being also.
 Sit up, don't sit back in life.