---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/9/2014 11:10 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:

 In fact, this is the kind of thinking that can get people in big
 trouble. If Robin believed himself to be God for ten years, then he was
 probably delusional - and delusional about TM as well. Certainly he was
 mis-informed about Indian Yoga and Vedanta principles. Go figure.

 I'd say you were correct. But, as you might want to know, he did not.
 > So, Robin did not believe he had become enlightened in union with God; Robin
 > did not think he was God. Robin taught that TM was a way to become
 > enlightened and be in union with God, but not God Himself. Is that what TM
 > is all about - union with God? Go figure.

 I don't think about this stuff much, let alone argue about it. I don't wonder
what state of consciousness anyone is in because there is only one state: the
state of dealing with one's human condition. You seem to worry/concern yourself
with how others experience the world as it relates to knowledge you've read
about in books written by those you have never, and will never, meet. But it is
obvious to me that none of this has benefited you in the slightest nor does it
appear to have helped a few others here who still remain arrogant, stubborn,
closed minded, mean-spirited and TV addicted. I prefer to actually live life,
do stuff, you know get out of the house.

 Now because you seem to be so fascinated with Robin why don't you and Share go
back and make a book out of all of his posts after having resurrected them from
the bowels of FFL instead of bothering Judy (and me) with your purposefully
inane questions? She seems to understand what Robin believed so doesn't appear
to require any more workouts trying to explain it to those who aren't
interested but merely bored and looking for something to waste their time with.
Better still, go to your local library and check out a few more books on
Eastern vs Western religious philosophies; there must be something in there you
haven't had the opportunity to argue with Empty about yet.