I was addressing Share, not you, Richard.

 But Eastern Orthodox Christianity, of course, affirms that God became man in
Jesus Christ, just as Western Christianity does.

 Your question makes no sense, BTW. Of course Robin didn't get the idea that
man became God in Jesus Christ from Maharishi, nor did anyone ever suggest he
did. You seem to be rather confused.

 << Do you have something to say relevant to what I wrote?

 The "separative divide" between Eastern and Western orthodox religions is that
the Western orthodox religion teaches that a man became God in the person of
Jesus Christ. Eastern orthodox religions do not teach this and even denies it.
So, where did Robin get the idea from - not from MMY. >>