On 5/2/2014 8:06 PM, lengli...@cox.net wrote:
> TM isn't a mindfulness practice in any typical sense of the word used
> by meditation practitioners, and by anyone else, for that matter.

Mindfullness is meditation by definition, so I'm not sure how anyone can
take the "meditation" out of "TM". Maybe we can define TM.

"It's a program that the mind begins to experience its own finer
impressions, finer thoughts, and then finally transcends the finest
thought and gets to the level of what they call self-referral pure
consciousness, which is the ultimate reality of life, pure
intelligence." - MMY, May 12, 2002

---
is active.