http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6595950/sort/artist?pageid=rs.RS500&pageregion=blob

On Dec 3, 2005, at 5:46 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 12/3/05 5:34 PM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What's astonishing is that after so much seeking, if that's what he's done, he has pretty much seemed to stay right where he is.

Now the years are rolling by me, they are rockin’ even me
I am older than I once was, and younger than I’ll be, that’s not unusual
No it isn’t strange, after changes upon changes, we are more or less the same
After changes we are more or less the same.

Simon & Garfunkel – “The Boxer”