> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > But as it turns out I have neither had, nor have
> > > I ever sought, any experience that could in any way be
> > > descried as "there is no me-vs-them, we are all one."
> > >
> > > I suspect that this description has almost nothing to
> > > do with real experiences of the direct perception of Unity.
> > > In other words, what I think Judy is describing is a
> > > guess, *from the point of view of someone who hasn't
> > > even experienced CC*, of what Unity might be like.
> > > Me, I consider her description NewAgeSpeak at its
> > > worst,
> >
> > Tom T:
> > As Neil DOnald Walsh once wrote, "there is only one of US". Once
> > awakening occurs that is one of the basic understandings that is
> > unadvoidable. Given that an awake person "gets" or "groks" THAT,
> > then there is no differrence between being laughed at or with.
> > As a matter of fact it just becomes another opportunity to just
> > laugh at the craziness inside the monkey house and out. Laughter
> > is just laughter. No Attack. No Attacker. Just me and the other
> > me rolling on the floor whooping it up. TOm T

> > Interesting hypothesis Barry. Maybe Tom Traynor is "someone who
> > hasn't even experienced CC*, of what Unity might be like."

> In other words, what you're trying to do is claim
> that if any two people say that they've experienced
> awakening or enlightenment or *whatever* one chooses
> to call it, and they don't AGREE with each other,
> something is not right.  Did I get your basic thesis?

um, if they  describe mutually exclusive attributes of enlightenment,
and describe mutually exclusive experiences of E., yes, I am skeptical
that they are talking about the same thing. You don't?

Also when I see self-proclaimed E. steeped cognitive errors and
hallucination, one even claiming that NOT making cognitive errors is a
characteristic of E, I get a bit skeptical that they are not making
cognitive errors in interpreting their experiences.

And because of the above, I doubt the value of the label of
enlightenment?

> Well, I'm suggesting that your basic thesis is a
> rather dimwitted, simplistic view of a far more
> complicated reality,

Well, I grant you that I hold you quite well qualified to know what
dimwittedness is all about.  :) An expert witness.

> and that you choose to believe
> the dimwitted view because your time
> has made you intellectually lazy and taught you to
> settle for consistent, easy answers.

But in your time with him, you were immune? And you know my
educatioanal, work and life experience in the almost 30 years since I
      saw MMY. And you know this had no effect on my so-called mmy
induced "dimwittedness"?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep it up Barry. I don't mind the bloody fist from
pounding the floor in laughter. You are such a trip!

> And if settling for consistent, easy answers makes
> you happy, I say more power to you.  Good deal.  I
> wish you the best of luck with that.

And where did I say I sought that? You are making more cognitive
errors, barry. Still having that flashback problem?

> Me, I'd rather have experiences than spout theories
> about them,

ME TOO! We finally have something in common!.

But who is that voice in your head that says I like to spout theories.
Fire him. He is way drunk.