Hey Michelle,

I am sending warm fuzzies your way.  Hopefully, they
will rub off on Patches and Lucy.  My Siamese is a
LuLu, named after her mom Lucy, who was named after I
Love Lucy (my best friend's daughter loves I Love
Lucy).  lol.  Don't let the vet (or statistics) get
you down Michelle.  Your kitties could live a long
life with FeLV, just like some here have.  Worrying is
only going to take energy from you, so try not to (I
am one to talk, huh?)  I bet Patches will sail right
through getting the teeth removed, just like Hideyo's
(I think) kitty did recently.  Let me know how the
cooked diet goes.  I am going to boil some chicken
tonight for Stretch and see if that doesn't peak her
interest.  And I will keep Patches and Lucy in my
prayers.  Keep us posted.

:)
Wendy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.